Saturday, July 28, 2012

Interwiew with Zohaib Saeed Model




Well i am Zohaib from Pakistan. Recently completed my studies (M. Phil) in Economics. I am a fashion model too. Modeling is my passion. 

How did you get interested in modelling?
I was fond of doing bodybuilding, so I purchased fitness magazines for health and fitness tips. Their I saw pictures of several fitness models which inspired me and changed my mind to make fitness model type body instead to gain huge mass like a pro. 

What  inspired you to start?
The first thing that clicked my mind after reading this query is HOLLYWOOD. It has got variety. Heroes body are ideal, well in shape, muscular and lean along with their looks, skin and hair which makes them fit and best in business. Apart from this, I do watch wrestling as an entertainment. They have the best bodies with shape and size along with their height that suits them a lot. Both of these inspired me a lot and I really wanted to do something like that which also gives me fame, a career, respect and of course, income.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
There are always problems regarding resources. Resources are limited, had to trade off to achieve my goals ( both studies and modeling). Gym requires plenty of time along with huge cost for diet etc. than keeping and maintaining good skin, hair and fit throughout is also a big deal. But i never lost patience, kept working hard and hard by making short and long term goals. there i learned time management which became the key in achieving my goals. 

Who have you worked with?
Not any famous designer, not much international fashion shows but, worked under TARIQ AMEEN ( a big name in fashion industry) as a model. 

What are results of your achievements?
I recently performed in Islamabad Fashion Week (IFW 2012) which is the biggest international level show at Islamabad that occurs once a year. But, no result as yet, even after being a part of such show. May be because there are thousands of models and competition is tough or may be models are hired through agencies, and I never worked with any.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult  or Easy?
Very difficult. You have to give your best to survive and compete despite resource constraints. Its a kind of work where outcome is less and inputs are very high.

What are your plans for the future?
I Cant share is in this stage but, I do want be a part of all international fashion shows all around the world due to my looks, body shape and young age. want become brand ambassador too. And want take part in all model categories like catalogues, billboards, body parts, ramp and many more. 

















Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. ahan thx iman... u did l0t of work :)

    credit goes to you ...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)