Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Interwiew with Mansoor Khan Actor, Model and Host






My name  Mansoor Khan, I am a model actor and also a host.

What  inspired you to start?
It  was my dream to work in showbiz.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
There is many problems but when the man work from heart all the problems look small.

Who have you worked with?
I worked with more than 2 or 3 production houses one of screen play house.

What are results of your achievements?
Result is very good i achieving my aims.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult  or Easy?
Work is very difficult but if some one want to work with full aims and dreams it is easy for them

What are your plans for the future?
My future plans is that i want to work with  big directors and work for a Pakistani film industry


Found me on Facebook

Mobile: 03145257372 
E-mail: mansoorkhan47@hotmail.com

























Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)