Friday, July 27, 2012

Interwiew with Sumair Majeed Model




About Sumair:
Sumair Majeed AKA (also known as Sami), he knows Punjabi, English, Urdu. He known as Pakistani model. The King of spicy pictures. Bombshell and also hot guy. Sumair was born in Mirpur Azad Kashmir in 1989. Son of CH/Abdul Majeed and CH/Rubina Nazir. He has a brother and a sister. He did his schooling from National-Foundition High School Jhelum. Gradually losing interest in his studies. He relocated his self to Modeling career. Sami’s early Modeling career was mainly in the B-grade Street Stages. He appeared in modeling such as Passion and Craze.

How did you get interested in modelling?
I was 19 years old when I got interest in modeling I love to do fashion my big brother is also a model he perform on stage when I was 19 years old when I saw my brother in this field than I got interest in modeling.

What inspired you to start?
When I search about this field than I search about Mitch Baker .. he is a top model in this world he works with nous premier soul artist name of agency Mitch Baker represented by soul artist management thousand premiere models I inspired from this person I saw his shoots how he gave look in pictures? How he gave expression in pictures? Than Ii inspired from this person and start modeling.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I faced many types of problems like no one come to support me nor from friends nor from family support every one said to me you can't do it every one discourage me I was also not any financial support to do photo shoots or send pics to any company and agencies I was also not any Internet in my home that's why I faced to much problems I do all alone, and now thanks to ALLAH today I can said to any one I am a professional model.

Who have you worked with?
I do not work with any celebrity or any famous model but I work with Ejaz Ahmed he is a model and now he arranged shows of modeling in Jhelum and nowadays he works for a video song.

What are results of your achievements?
Results of my achievements is now I got much respect in my family and friends yesterday who discourage me in my field now that friends and all other persons trying to copy my style they want to know how I give expressions in pictures they want to know about dressing what they suits on them now they encourage me to u can do it this work bla bla... Finally I just make proud my parents this is my achievement 

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Nowadays in my field ... Modeling is too much difficult every one can't afford my filed because I have expenses for photo shoots in starting I bought new dressings for every picture I just go here and there for out door photo shoots. I paid my photographer for outdoor photo shoots more than others nowadays every one wants money for become a model if its a company or any model agency or local platform.. Every wants money and I paid it.. and every one who want to become a model they can't afford it thts, why it is difficult.

What are your plans for the future?
My future plans are I want to make proud my family to go on peak every child knows from his/her parents but I want.. people knows my parents through his son its my dream and I hope I will do it INSHALLAH.

http://mysteriousguysmr.blogspot.com/search/label/Photos  my some photo shoots of indoor and outdoor pics of summer and winter shoots and also indoor and outdoor pictures..

Now Any one can search me on facebook through this link:

I have also song album cover which name is Ansoo:












Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)