Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Interwiew with Abdur Rauf Ahmad Model






My name is Abdur Rauf Ahmad. I am studying in B.com Honor. I am very confident about my skills and my looks. I just want to explore myself towards world.

How did you get interested in modeling?
My friends and family members told me that I got good looks and physically I am very attractive moreover when I saw the model's walking on ramp, it increase my passion and I decided to go ahead with full hope and spirit. Fashion, walking style and attitude of models, that is all that forced me to get started and become a model.

What inspired you to start?
My greatest inspiration was from my family. They support me a lot too get in this field and other people appreciating my photo shots and work. Moreover my friends support me a lot. They wanted to see me in fashion arena and they helped me a lot in that matter.

What problem did you face to achieve your career?
I faced many problems but i was determined and i wanted to go ahead so i didn't botherto all the problems and i ignored all the favoritism in modelling and then i succeed in ignoring that all.

Who you have worked with?
I have been working with the modeling agency Star Tracks Talent which is a platform where new models are achieving their goals.

What are results of your achievements?
This field is so vast and everyone is proving their skills and abilities, so in this way I can't turn up anything. I didn't achieve anything from this field yet but It's my belief that day is not far away when I achieved everything from my field.

How do you see the work now a days in your field difficult or easy?
It is difficult because now many people are coming in this field. It is easy to come in this field but difficult to stay and to face problems you have to stand sharp. If u are determined and you have skills then opportunity can knock your door at any time. It was difficult for me in the start but not now, i know everything because of my amazing experiences. It is difficult to stand in this field but after a person gets stand nobody can stop him by.

What are your plans for the future?
I want to become a super model of Pakistan and i wanted to show the amazing talent of Pakistan to all the world and i want to go in film industry with full bloom.


Found me on Facebook:




  






   











Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/13/2012

    WowwwWw MAH SHA ALLAH.. <3
    I really liked the way u talked about urself about to support our PAKISTAN and about to show the whole world PAKISTAN's talent..

    I really wish u good luck, may GOD bless u and ur mission..
    May health, wealth and success always be urs..

    My prayers, good wishes and blessings are always with u..
    :)
    Mmuuwaah :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/14/2012

    Good look and keep it up......Inshallah you will be the next famous model

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/16/2012

    Mashallah..u r very nice looking...ur photoshots are awesome...i had read ur interview...pakistan needs ur kind of people in any field...wish u BEST OF LUCK...for everything...May u got more n more success Aameen....n keep goin'...mY prayers r alwayz with u....Good LUck....:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)