Sunday, April 8, 2012

Interwiew with Sohaib Baqa Sobi model



My name is Sohaib Baqa. I am 23 years old, my home country is Pakistan and my city is Karachi. Nowadays I am in Dubai and doing my own bussines.

How did you get interested in modelling?
I want to become a model because my hight and my body is good for a model.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I am doing my own bussines but I like showbusiness and modeling.

Who have you worked with?
I am doing work in my own tehchnical company in Dubai.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Yes I know nowadays the showbusiness industry is very popular and busy but I am confident. I will become a super model.

What are your plans for the future?
First I want to became a super model after that I will join showbusiness like a tv serial advertising movies if they giving me one chance.

Found me on Facebook:







I wish you succesful career Allah bless you!
Iman
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)