Monday, April 23, 2012

Interwiew with Fozi Cupidz the great Model




I am a very polite but straight forward person. I love nature and  naturally things. 
I like small but well upgraded food in eating. 
I like those peoples who loves beauty and a creative mind who keep themselves well dressed and  perfect luck.

How did you get interested in modelling?
That was my Passion.

What inspired you to start?
I was inspired by ALI ZAFAR, IMRAN ABBAS ARJUN RAMPAL and JOHN ABRAHAM

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I did not face tough problems in this field. But i had to face normal problems like accommodation in city of Lahore, because i belong from Sialkot, that only was a problem.

Who have you worked with?
I worked with ARRANGE Event's company n modeling agency..., normally worked  with KHAWAR RIAZ.

What are results of your achievements?
I was achieve lots of popularity in magazine and Internet face book and ad company's and i got lot off links with many people which they all are unknown for me but they met me in this field.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Very easy.... if you have photogenic face luck and body parts are like cat so every person is a model.



Found  me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/fozi65 










































Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)