Friday, April 20, 2012

Interwiew with Adeez Butt Model




My name is Adeez Butt and the meaning of my name is LOVE. I want to be the lover persona s meaning of my name. I always have a dream to be one of the famous personalities of the world so that people can proudly say "ADEEZ IS OUR HERO". I'm crazy to come on screen since my childhood. And finally GOD helped me to fulfill my dream.

How did you get interested in modelling?
As i told you I'm crazy to come on screen since my childhood. When i saw the models walking on ramp it increase my passion and my heart said to me: you can also do it just go ahead with full hope and spirit GOD will help you as „HE” did ...Then in 2010 I start my modelling career.

What inspired you to start?
I always wanted to impress others by my personality...my this attitude inspire me to start modelling...

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I faced many problems in starting because i was'nt know anything about this..i was new in this field and waork according to suggestions of people..but now thank God i have much experience and work according to own will...

Who have you worked with?
I have worked with very famous person "KHAWAR RIAZ" and "RIZI SHAH" i worked in many tvc like perk choclate, warid,zong, tarang milketc and famous brands of pakistan like focus,coughar,river stone,chen one..

What are results of your achievements?
I achieve alot fame in this field..now in many cities of pakistan people can tell my name by just having alook on my my face...i feel great pleasure when people talk proudly that there is a name of "ADEEZ BUTT" in the field of modelling who is representing our city, our country...

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
It was very much difficult for me in early stage..but now I ve choosen it my profession and work like assignment in college...it's very difficult to get stand in this field, but when a person get stand in it,no body can stop him by climbing on the peak...and one day you will see "ADEEZ BUT" on the peak of modelling world...INSHALLAH.

What are your plans for the future?
My future plan is to enter in film industry with full boom..i just need the help of a famous director who introduced me in industry so that a new star will appear in your eyes and i'm working alot in this matter. 


Found me on Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000784043464























Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/23/2012

    God Bless u :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shafaq Butt5/23/2012

    We do wish ur all dreamz make true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and clear, feel your writing is very good, can learn from each other, work together, struggle together!
    Wedding Sherwani for men

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)