Friday, April 13, 2012

Interwiew with Chaudhary Ahmed Model




I was born in Pakistan,in Sialkot city on a pleasant new year of 1988. Now I live in Islamabad. When I was a kid I used to see the people who were in fashion business. I used to get happy watching media persionalities and celebrity, and thought that how could I be a model or a media person. I started my career as a model, I did some TV plays... I did a lot of fashion shows, TV plays, shoots, now I am on the path of success. Now as I’m a successful model and choreographer I am ready to introduce new ideas through exclusive concepts. 

 




Real Name:

Ahmed Tahir
Facebook:
 Chaudhary Ahmed
Grade:
Model
Institution:
AIOU Islamabad.
Occupation:
and
Choreographer
Nature:
Attitude + Jolly (depend on mood) 
Best Quality:
 Caring & Loving 
Worst Quality:
HyperneZz





MY APPEARANCE: 


Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown 

Complexion: Normal
Waist: 32
Weight: 75 Kg
Height: 6.1" Ft
Build: Normal 

Glasses: N0 
Piercings: N0 
Tattoos: N0 
Righty or Lefty: RIGHTY

 




MY FAVOURITES:
 
Paki Male Model:
 Abdullah Ejaz
Paki Female Model:
 Nadia Husain
Paki Designer:
Deepak P.
Color:
Black,
Red & White
Rapper:
 Honey singh
Band:
 All Pakistani




Found me on Facebook:













 


 


All rights reserved. ®
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
Ch. Ahmed


Success is when my signature becomes an autograph InshAllah


Ameeen.....Insha Allah
Iman


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)