Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Interwiew with Muhammad Touseef Model and Actor




I am Muhammad Touseef. I am from Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan. I was born on June 25, 1992 in Gujranwala. I am a model and an actor.

How did you get interested in modelling and acting?
From the school time, I was did acting in functions and after this I feel that I can do acting and modelling so I do start.

What inspired you to start?
I inspired from Shahrukh khan acting and he is my ideal. After seeing his acting I decided to join Media Field.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I face too much problems because when I was started the career my family was not support me and When I joined this field there is so many talented people but my friends told me that how can I achieve the goal.

Who have you worked with?
Now -a- days, I am working with Ali Raza, Jawad Babu and AZ Fashion designer. I am doing magazine shoots with very famous Photographer
 Ali Raza...and many projects are in working. I have already Work with famous  Model Nosheen Jaan.

What are results of your achievements?
I receive project from different agencies of Pakistan and UK. Mostly Directors and Producers are very happy with my work.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
It’s not more Easy because you know that it’s too much talented people in media market but I am struggling hard to achieve the goal 

What are your plans for the future?
I shall join an Indian Entertainment Industry (TV +Bollywood) And Hollywood industry and become a famous actor in the whole world. So i am doing struggle hard to achieve the goal now a days.


















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)