Monday, June 4, 2012

Interwiew with Aishan Javed Model






My name is Aishan Javed and I’m a student of (CCNA) Cisco Certified Network Associate, but I still trying in modeling and performed many tasks within modeling. I am tall, 5.9,  and handsome with charming face, my age is 18.

What inspired you to get into modelling?
Actually when i was studying in College some of my friends was calling me a "Model" Because of my height and Walking style. so then i decided that i should take a step forward to become a Model, and I did.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I had face to big problems like for example  i was interested in modelling and acting but my parents were  not giving me the permission so then somehow i managed convince my MOM and DAD and my problem was solved. After some days I have faced many problems During this Modeling career, like to find out the address of auditions places, many days spent out of my Home, and specially it was so difficult for me to manage my Studies with modeling.

Who have you worked with?
After i came in modelling then i have worked with Umair Ishtiaq. He's one of the best photographer in Lahore, and she introduced the new face in showbiz.

What are results of your achievements?
My achievements results are too much good because I'm too much talented person in showbiz and showbiz need talented people.
Well in the beginning  i found that it's so difficult and hard working and i was thinking that i should remain silent, but with the passage of time and with grace of Allah Almighty i have manage myself with this work, and now its very easy for me Because I'm useful to it.

 What are your plans for the future?
I love modeling and I'm very passionate about it, so i have planned that I'll do modeling as maximum as i can, after that i will turn from Modeling to Acting, i would love to be an actor and its my aim. Now it's up to Allah that what HE have Planned for me.


Found me on Facebook:




























Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)