Saturday, June 16, 2012

Interwiew with Muhammad Saqlain Photographer





I’m Muhammad Saqlain Syed, student of media sciences with major subject film and TV in Iqra University. Working as a freelance photographer, art director, D.O.P and script writer. But I have a deep interest in photography that is fashion and art photography is my favorite genre.

What inspired you to get into photography?
One day I went to a shoot with my friend who was covering a model for his portfolio. The guy had average looks but his shots came amazing. I thought who is real hero and the man behind the camera inspired me who was making the actual guy an actual model.

Who inspired you in start?
I’ve always been a fan of Tapu Javeri and Azeem Sani. There work of fashion and art always inspired me.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I don’t think that I have achieved my goal yet. I have no issues with the industry yet as I’m still struggling. Since I’m also a student and working so sometimes it becomes difficult for me to manage the time.

What are results of your achievements?
Well people have started to know as a photographer and I’m getting work.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not?
Photography has become the major field in whole wide world. Photography is everywhere, from streets to glamorous fashion shows.
What are your plans for the future?
I want to become the most famous and desired photographer in the fashion industry.

Who have you worked with?
Basically I’m student so it is difficult for me to assist a famous photographer because of timing issues. If I assist someone I’ll have to give him most of my time which is not possible because of my studies. But I am looking forward to work with Yasser Sadiq





Found me on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Saqi.baba




































































































Enhanced by Zemanta

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/16/2012

    very nice photography!! all the best for your future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/19/2012

    i am really happy to see this mate GOD BLESS U

    ReplyDelete
  3. GR8 INTERVIEW AND NYC WORK .. BEST OF LUCK FOR UR FUTURE MAY GOD FULFILS UR ALL DREAMS (AMEEN)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sameer wahid6/20/2012

    gr8 work saqlain wish u all da very best for ur future ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work man.. keep it up. you'll surely go a long way *Thumbs Up* =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/20/2012

    OMG!!! i mean its amazing !! really hats off that simply shows the hidden telent in Pakistan!! i never seen such a fine photography in my entire life!!!your every photograph is a piece of Art!!! best of luck men !!! we actually need a telent like u !!! u are a institution in you self ... regard's WALEED KHAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahan awesome work Mr Saqlain very nice click wish u best of luck for your future

    ReplyDelete
  8. coool 1 keeep rocking bt ayaaan is dream girl nice clicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. u r the best saqi... mera bhi shoot ekr do na lolz :D love you alot and wish u all the bestt 4 ur future ..............!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful person with extra-ordinary talent!!! wish you all the best for your future mate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9/21/2012

    owsum work done by saqi..............u vil b the best photographer in future

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)