Sunday, March 25, 2012

Interwiew with Waheed Sahil Model





My name  Waheed Sahil, and i am a student and model too I am from Afghanistan but was born here in Pakistan and i am living in here, i like  well manner respectable and descent people, i like music.

How did you get interested in modeling?
Because my friends and teachers told me that i have ability and i can do and also i like modeling.

Who inspired you in start?
My teacher and i want to say that do what you can do and what you want and i want to be a model and i did in very short time Masha Allah.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
Well without facing problems you cant get knowledge so if u want to start your career you have to face a lot of problems but until  now i didn't face and lets see what happens later.

Who have you worked with?
I worked with Imran Khattak the boss of Globoboss agency and also work with Noreen.

What are results of your achievements?
Nice ! In a very short time i got great result.

What are your plans for the future?
I want to do international modeling and also get best result in my garments business.














I wish you succesful career!
Iman

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)