Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Interwiew with Muneeb Ahmed Fashion Designer



Muneeb Ahmed
a talented and ambitious Fashion Designer



My nickame is Mobi,  I done MBA. Fashion designing is my passion so decided to be a designer so done fashion designing have creative mind and jumped into this fabulous Field love doing my work and try hard n hard to be 1 of the well named designer. My Star is Leon, i love to live with my friends, my family.

Who inspired you in start?
I am very much indpired  with HSY and MARIA.B
 
What problems did you face to achieve your career? 
No problem as such belongs to a good family my family always support me help me and that's it.

Who have you worked with?
No 1  love to work on  my own to make own worth

What are results of your achievements? 
I am getting success in the local market and people appreciate my work.
 
What is your opinion about oriental and western trends?
Every trends has its own speciality differ from each other i guess trend is nothing actual thing is what suits on u never try to copy some 1 style just think whats u wear suits u or not

How do you see the work nowadays in your field, difficult or Easy?
Hmmm..  these days work is getting tough because  lots of designers are here now u have to work a lot

What are your plans for the future?
Keep on working to get my goals to get my own position

I wish you great success and great name in the fashion world!

Found on Facebook: 
















1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/28/2012

    owsum and impressive,keep it up :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)