Sunday, March 18, 2012

Interwiew with Noman Shah model








 am a very down to earth person and very loving caring romantic determined motivated. Dont like to talk shit about others and dont care what people think about me. I live my life the way i want to. People cant judge me untill they dont meet and get along with me. By looks i look very aggressive but internaly I am very polite and calm loving person.

When did you get interested in modelling?
From the begining of my teenage i wanted to become something to get fame or get famous.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
There were many things and still are. This field is full of favourism and all bad acts which i really cant stand thast why i never indulge myself in this as a professional, cause of limits and my cast doesnt allow me to do all those things to get success.

What is your result now?
My results are very positive mashaAllah. I achieved what i wanted to and with all my abilities without getting or giving any favour. I have lots of fans and lovers all around, girls and guys both.

Who have you worked with?
I have worked with all top most designers, choreographers, photographers.

How do you see this work nowadays in your field easy or difficult?
As I told you that this field is so full of favourism and people are so crazy to get into in this field and can do anything to get into it. So its easy now as before when i started.

What are your plans for the future?
I am planning to go back to USA again and persuing my career there as a model and as an actor.will give it a try as an actor..

Noman Shah has a quite interesting personlaity i liked the way he presents himself as normal down to earth person with a good character and with a lot determination. I hope and wish him success for his carrier.

Found him on Facebook:

Director of Sky Production:


















 

























Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)