Friday, November 16, 2012

Interview with Saani Ch Model and Actor



My name is Saani Ch.  I am 23yrs of age. (Hight : 5'11" Bicap: 15")
My birth place Mirpur Azad Kashmir Pakistan, But now presently living in Lahore Pakistan. 
I have graduated from University Of Azaad Jammu and Kashmir. Modelling is my passion. The most important thing I forgot to mention about myself is that I like to enjoy life to the fullest! Because I don't know whether I'm gonna live tomorrow or not !! 
„I live every day of my life in such a way that there is no tomorrow...”

How did you get interested in acting and modeling?
When I was child I love to perform in school functions and by the time i got interested in acting and modeling because my friends always use to say " Saani you got talent and the looks why don't you take it as a profession" so that's how I started modeling.

What inspired you to start?
I always wants to be famous and I want to b star so my passion inspired me to join this field.

How did you get  into the field of showbiz?
My friend Saima Qaiser is t.v drama writer she help.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
Well I m still new and wants to achieve my career there are alot of problems for men's in this field.

Who have you worked with?
I work with A plus TV few Bran's shoots studio shoots and 1 video which is not realised yet.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Well work is so difficult and no chance for new comers old faces are not ready to leave and no chance for us...

What are your plans for the future?
I planned alot my dreams are very high and I want to be famous and want work hard. I work for country my passion is to be famous and well known person like Shahrukh Khan, John Ibrahim etc…


Contact # 0092-345-5336189
               0092-300-5074682
Skype: saani_189




























Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)