Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Interview with Umair Shah Model



I m Umair Shah from Pakistan Karachi and I m student of b.com final years and my age is 22 years.

How did you get interested in modelling?
My Cousin is also a good model when i go with him first time in Independence day shoot then i'm intrested in modelling because modelling is interesting field.

What inspired you to start?
Models dressing and his styles inspired me a lot.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
Portfolios expenses and male model co-ordinators bad needs. 

Who have you worked with?
Evolution Modelling Network for 3 to 4 months, Ajmal Murad Modelling Agency for one month, also done Play TV quiz show Music Head quarter, and Date With Dream Girl and Aag TV.

What are results of your achievements?
My achievements results are nothing yet becaise I'm from middle class family and these peoples needs lots of money for portfolios etc.  

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Now a days modelling is very easy field but for those who has rich not for poors. 

What are your plans for the future?
Well I plan for future INSHALLAH one day I'll be a good Fashion Model and good solo singer.

Umair Shah













Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I firmly believe it and love to learn more about this topic. If possible, as you gain experience, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is very helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)