Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Interwiew with Haseeb Yaseen Musician


 ·   Tell something about your personality, what kind of person are you?
I am basically friendly personality who likes to help everyone and be friends with.

·    How did you start interest of music?
When i was in grade 7 all my friends used to sing songs and i was the only one who couldnt sing so since then i started practicing to achieve my goal.

·   Who inspired you in start?
Ali zafar and Atif Aslam Inspired me alot at the time when i started my music.

·   Which things was not easy in your carrier?
Promoting my music is a tough job as these days many people are not ready to even click the link.

·   What is your result now?
Result not yet achieved still working on it InshaAllah i will achieve my goal.

·    Who you worked with?
I have worked with Pakistani Rapper Qzer, Hassan Arif, Uzair Ahmed Qasmi and Mustafa Macdi.

·    How you see this work nowadays easy or hard?
Again as I Stated Above the promotion is really hard these days and rest is average not so tough not so hard.

·    What are your future plans?
Working On an Album currently, in future as i have interest filming and scripting will do that aswell.






Page Link:
https://www.facebook.com/Distorxian





1 comment:

  1. i like this article and site so nice have a infomation
    Funny Pictures

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)